Fighting Disability Insurance Companies and Winning.
The Law Office of Mel Crawford serves clients who have been denied short-term disability and long-term disability benefits, whether they need help to appeal a benefit denial or representation in court.
Most of Mel’s cases fall under ERISA, the federal law governing employee benefits. He has successfully represented clients against most disability insurance companies and their “Administrators” including:
- Aetna Life Insurance Company
- CIGNA (Life Insurance Company of North America)
- The Hartford
- Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston
- LifeMap Assurance Company (Regence Blueshield)
- The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha
- Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
- Standard Insurance Company
- Reliance Standard Life Insurance Company
- Sun Life and Health Insurance Company
- USAble Life